Discover Tours: Water Researchers along Trattnach
Water is definitively more than "something wet". Exactely seen, it's a very exciting matter!
The young water researchers need to solve plenty of mysteries:
- Are there pirates and robbers in Trattnach?
- Who has hidden quivers without arrows under the stones?
- How long does the so called mayfly live (in German it is called one-day-fly)?
- Where can we find swirling worms?
- What does Trattnach tell us about its inhabitants?
Equipped with scientists tools, it's easy to answer these questions! At the end, everybody gets the researcher appropriate!
On Sundays during summer holidays as follows:
- 14 July
- 28 July
- 11 August
- 1 September
from 09:30 am to 11:30 am
Entrance of the Vitalwelt tourist info office, Promenade 2, Bad Schallerbach
Kids from 6 to 12
In case of a Vitalwelt guest card, these water adventure tours are for free.
Registration obligatory by 11:00 am the day before at Vitalwelt tourist info office via phone +43 7249420710.
The tours are taking place only in case of good weather.
If the tours are to be cancelled, you will get informed by phone.