AusZeit – the sauna mountain village
A trip to AusZeit is a journey to your inner self. AusZeit combines relaxation and recreation with healthy sauna sessions – from pleasant infrared warmth to a hot sauna infusion – and manages to achieve one thing in particular: time stands still, your body fills up on health, your mind livens up and your soul gets some rest!
The sauna mountain village
The sauna free area was designed as a unique mountain village with different themed saunas and Relaxium pools.
- Mountain crystal sauna
with the positive energy of crystals, herbal fragrance concept, singing bowl rituals several times a day / 80°C
- Poacher sauna
the “hunter” (sauna master) turns up the heat for the poachers (our guests) / 90°C
- Herbal sauna
a pleasant atmosphere at 55°C and 45% humidity and a place to enjoy the wonderful fragrance of different natural mountain herb mixtures
- Oven sauna
is a unique loam sauna with pleasant radiant heat. The baker also stops by several times a day to bake fresh pretzels and “Mohnflesserl” that can be sampled afterwards / 70°C
- Infrared parlour
spread across four levels with the latest infrared technology and wonderful views outside
- Mountain fog
steam bath with selected scents
- Aroma grottos
three steam baths where you can select your personal favourite fragrance
- Alpine chalets
with exciting infusions / 90°C
time out by an open fire / 75°C
- Tree house
with exciting forest infusions / 80°C
- Cider barrel sauna with a capacity of around 250,000 litres, the “Most-Fassl” is the largest cider barrel in the world and a unique sauna experience at 85 °C
- “Mostkost”: a pleasurable sauna ritual for heart & soul
- “Mostroas”: from fruit to cider – a hot journey of indulgence
- “Mostperle”: healthy & beautiful with a tingly finish
- Dirndl SPA: on the 2nd floor there is an area of more than 250 m² with high-quality recreational areas and sauna attractions dedicated exclusively to ladies.
Plunge pool 15°C
Village baths 34°C - large outdoor pool with massge loungers
Mountain lake 24°C - with whirlpool 36°C
Relax Chalets (for a fee)
- 5 luxurious, classy chalets with a total of 65 comfort loungers all have their very own character and offer every luxury you could wish for in a perfect relaxation and sauna stay.
- Simply book online in advance: www.eurothermen.at/relax-chalets
- Incl. specific lounger, soft drinks, specialty teas, fruit & yoghurt, iPad and free W-LAN.
Alpinarium: a journey for two in images and sounds with countless special effects (seasons, mountain worlds and mountain air)
Dream journey: Shiatsu massage chair (for a fee)
Kraxen oven: heated seating alcoves with scented mountain hay
Kneipp stream: ideal for circulation – changing hot and cold water applications
Salt kingdom: unique microclimate with a salt concentration 10 times higher than in the sea - "breathe in health" (for a fee)
Salt grottos: in a wonderful natural stone cove with 35°C thermal water and increased sea salt content for bubbling and floating
To relax: barn, oven parlour, Swiss pine parlour, candle kingdom and different huts
The new sauna mountain village AusZeit wouldn’t be complete without a special ladies sauna. Female guests will find an area of more than 250 m² on the second floor with high-grade recreational areas and sauna attractions dedicated exclusively to them.
The sauna spectacle in the world’s largest cider barrel
With a capacity of about 250,000 litres, the “Most-Fassl” is the largest must barrel in the world and, as a unique experience sauna at 85 °C, THE attraction of the Mostlandl-Hausruck region. “Most-Bartl” befittingly leads you through the new sauna rituals in a very unique way.
The multimedia-based journey leads from blossoming trees to fully ripe apples and pears to must, which is rightfully lauded here as Upper Austria’s regional tipple and used for delectable sauna rituals in Bad Schallerbach.
- Mostkost - an enjoyable sauna ritual for heart & soul
- Mostroas - from fruit to must – a hot journey of indulgence
- Mostperle - healthy & beautiful with a tingly finish
Opening times and prices
Open daily from 9.00 to 24.00!
Prices can be found under this link.