Grieskirchen, Oberösterreich, Österreich
- All weather
Rental of 16,000 media such as books, magazines, games, CDs and DVDs.
- Promotion of the cultural technique of reading in cooperation with schools (project "LESETANDEM"). Children with reading difficulties are supervised once a week for one hour in the library by volunteer reading mentors. Fun and enjoyment are in the foreground in order to open up access to the language and to practice reading skills.
- Organization of educational events: English course for adults
- Access to modern information technologies such as digital library and eBooks
- Children and youth: with carefully and richly selected offer of media for children and youth, we will try to further increase these groups of readers. Organizing creative workshops, regularly inviting elementary and secondary school classes to visit the library, reading stories and presenting new children's books during regular visits to kindergartens, as well as presenting new stories in the form of Kamishibai theater (Japanese storytelling theater).
- Encouraging reading and teaching literature as an important regional provider of literature.
- Wanderkino: 6 times a year, selected films (program cinema) are shown as part of the EUXXL series, and the large DVD offer is also constantly supplemented with current films.
- The project COOKING MUSIC LITERATURE takes place regularly. It is a platform for women with a migration background, who have the opportunity to present themselves and their culture. A lived integration with all participants is created.
- Contemporary Art: Mediation of art through regular art trips and ongoing media acquisition on the subject of visual art.
- Theater: Organization of children's theater (puppet stages) and cabaret
- Dance: senior dance
- Literature: pointing out purposeful ways to further education by offering literature discussions, readings and lectures.
- Access to communication and information for all people.
- Counseling and support in the use of new media.
- Offering traditional and new electronic media.
Socially integrative library work
- Free access to information for all citizens regardless of their social, material, religious, health and ethnic status.
- Targeted events, services, and media opportunities to create and deepen social awareness.
- Breaking down barriers to use when dealing with new information technologies.
- Access to information and communication through a central regional information and communication center in the library.
- Access and preparation of local information, historical and current.
- Information technologies: modernization of the library program, Web OPAC (online research), homepage as an information portal, user OPAC (online reservation and renewals), Internet for users in the library.
- Women's Day, senior dance, media offers (literature in Turkish, English and Russian)
- "KOCHEN MUSIK LITERATUR" is a platform for women with a migration background.
- Access to new media: digital library media2go as an offer for eBooks.
Pfarrbücherei Uferstraße 14
Phone +43 7248 63591
Phone +43 7248 63591
powered by TOURDATA