One of the original owners of the lock Parz, Coloman of Oberham (Oberheimer), let the chapel 1468 build. It belonged to the Grundvogtei Parz and changed with the change of the owner also into the property of the Polheimer and their successor, however soon, there it purged for all possible purposes, even as cattle shelter was used. Over Sigmund of pole home (1531 - 1598) one reports: On the height with its lock Parz it has a small church or chapels again built, therein one 2 May, preached. In former times the chapel was often a goal of barrier drivers from the closer and further environment. The building is spaetgotisch and has a beautiful serrate-tightness-curves and a portal from the same style-pounds. The earlybaroque altar probably originates from the year 1658. In recent time the chapel was thoroughly reconditioned by the inhabitants of the neighbourhood. Also a bell was again attached.