Search
Search
Close
Vitalwelt

Kalvarienberg Chapel

Grieskirchen, Oberösterreich, Österreich
  • pets allowed
  • All weather

The rectangular building of the Kalvarienberg Chapel with the curved corners bears a tent roof with a lantern tower.

It was built in 1734 in place of a crucifixion image covered with a wooden hut ans it was a donation of Josef Ferdinand Niedermayr. Inside there is a beautiful baroque crucifixion group. In place of the cow lying comfortably in the grass at Kalvarienberg, there are many family houses today.

  • open to the public
  • Can only be viewed from outside

Travelling by public transport
Route planner for independent travellers
  • Free entry
  • All weather
  • Pets allowed
Season
  • Spring
  • Summer
  • Autumn
  • Winter

Please get in touch for more information.

Contact


Kalvarienberg Chapel
Brucknerstraße
4710 Grieskirchen

Phone +43 7248 62255
E-Mailrathaus@grieskirchen.at
Webwww.grieskirchen.at
http://www.grieskirchen.at

Contact person

Kalvarienbergkapelle
Brucknerstraße
4710 Grieskirchen

Phone +43 7248 62255
E-Mailrathaus@grieskirchen.at
Webwww.grieskirchen.at

We speak the following languages

German
English

powered by TOURDATA